This privacy statement (together with any additional data privacy notices on our JOB SITES or in targeted e-mails) explains how e.Services Africa Limited, hereinafter known as “eSAL” collects and uses the personal data of applicants for employment, clients and business contacts, including visitors to our websites. Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
In plain language – we are committed to maintaining your privacy while providing you services and by creating a valuable, robust website to provide you with an effortless customer experience, as well as customized services and information.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us at email@example.com. We will post any changes to this privacy statement on our website. This privacy statement is effective August 2, 2017
Your privacy on e.Services’ websites
The primary purpose of the eSAL website is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help you learn more about e.Services. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data is information that identifies you as an individual. eSAL collects certain types of personal data at http://www.eservicesafrica.com (our “website”) and offline in connection with the services we provide.
We collect personal data from you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other information that might of relevance, only when you voluntarily provide it to us. In order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided by us (for example, to subscribe to our newsletter, request information from us), we may require that you furnish personal data.
eSAL collects information at its website in two ways:
(1) directly (for example, when you provide information to sign up for a newsletter or register to comment on a forum website); and
(2) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology).
We may collect and process the following information:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Our website collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
· Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
When this information relates to or identifies you, we will treat it as “personal data.”
How do we use information that we collect from the site?
We use personal data to provide you with information you request, process online job applications, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
· To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this.
· For surveys or research questionnaires.
· To fulfill your requests articles, newsletters or other content.
· To personalize your experience at our website.
We analyse your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and make it more effective.
What about data security?
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via eSAL’s website. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
eSAL website may contain links to other sites such as our partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Retention of your data
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide services to you and as further needed for us to comply with our legal and Data Protection obligations.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. In some circumstances, you may have the right to limit the use of your data or have your data deleted.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information. You also understand that we are under no obligation to verify the source from which the personal information about you is provided to us, and they are deemed to be provided by you, unless you demonstrate to us that the information was provided to us without your free consent.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org